Dec 15, 2015. JSR331 Maintenance Release 1.2.2
- Improvements in the JSR-331 API
May-2014. JSR331 Maintenance Release 1.2.1
- Support for Defeasible Logic and Constraints with Probabilities
Nov-2013. JSR331 Maintenance Release 1.2.0
- This release includes a vertical package “Scheduler” that allows a user to model and solve scheduling and resource allocation
October 16, 2012. JSR331 Maintenance Release 1.1.0
- This release includes 7 implementations based on commercial and open source Linear Solvers
- More advanced search for optimal solutions with an ability to limit time for search of one solution and for the entire optimization process
- The use of dynamic lists of constrained integer variables.
March 7, 2012. JSR331 Final Release 1.0.0
- The JSR-331 is now the Final Release. It successfully passed Final Approval Ballot by the JCP Executive Committee
- The Final Release is published at http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr331/index.html.
- JSR-331 is now in a maintenance mode and new releases will be published regularly. A roadmap can be found here.
January 24, 2012
- The final JSR-331 Proposal including TCK, 3 implementations, and all related documentation delivered to JCP for the Final Approval Ballot.
August 19, 2011. JSR331 Final Draft
- The Proposed Final Draft of the JSR-331 has been submitted to the JCP
October 1, 2010
- A new version of the JSR-331 Specification v.0.7.1 is available for free downloads with 3 initial implementations (Constrainer, Choco, JaCoP)
September 22, 2010. JavaOne Award
- Java Community Process (http://jcp.org) awarded JSR-331 with “The Most Innovative JSR of 2010” award.
July 30, 2010. JSR331 Initial Implementations
- A new version of the JSR-331 Specification v.0.6.1 is available for review – see changes in v.0.6.1.
- The SVN repository with two initial implementations and Examples and have been updated too. The latest specification and its implementations are available upon requests
March 25, 2010. JSR331 Early Draft Review
- The JSR-331 Early Draft has been made available for public review. The official JSR-331 specification and Javadoc can be downloaded from http://jcp.org/en/jsr/summary?id=331.
Aug. 17, 2009. JSR331 Proposal
- The JSR-331 proposal has been approved by the JCP Executive Committee.