- Added a new implementation using JSetL constraint solver from the University of Parma. While it works with major JSR-331 tests, the JSetL’s team works on improvements
- JSR-331 has been integrated with Linear Programming tools. The same problem description (without any changes) works with different LP solvers which jars are added to the classpath.
- We developed a generic (solver-independent) JSR-331 implementation for linear problems
- Read more at this blog. A detailed User Manual for LP will be available soon, meanwhile you may learn by examples provided in the project “org.jcp.jsr331.linear.samples”.
- Seven new JSR-331 implementations are available for the following LP products: