Release 2.0.2 of April 2020
- JSR-331 has been 100% mavenized and moved to the public GibHub repository. You may download all included projects with all sources right from here.
- JSR-331 has been also deployed to the public MVN Repository. It means now you can easily incorporate JSR-331 into your own Maven projects by simply adding JSR-331 dependencies.
- JavaSolver provides a good example of how it can be done – just take a look at its pom.xml file.
- We switched from Apache Commons Logging to SLF4J
- The common implementation of the JSR331 Linear Solver interface now automatically creates the folder “results” for intermediate files that are automatically generated.