Changes in JSR-331 API
- Added an ability to limit execution time for linear solver using the standard Solver’s method setTimeLimitGlobal(int milliseconds)
- Fixed an error in the interpretation of in-feasible solutions for the linear solver COIN CLP release 1.8.0
- Improved implementations for sum(Var) and scalProd(int,Var)
- Now you may add a new search strategy to log some text between other search strategies using Solver’s method addStrategyLog(String text) that may help to explain the execution sequencing
- Now an instance of the class Schedule of the scheduling package “javax.constraints.scheduler” may use the method “postAllDiff(Activity activities)” to state that all incuded activities do not overlap. This method is much more efficient to compare with the traditional use of a “fake” disjunctive resource.